Other links redirecting the User to internet services other than the Portal may be published on the Portal. The Portal Owner warns the Users of not being responsible for the privacy policies of such internet services. The means and scope of collecting other data and information not related to the technical aspects of Portal functioning will be outlined in separate arrangements with accordance to their purpose, and published in a proper format.
I. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of Users’ personal data that is collected and processed due to the use and functioning of the Portal is Newbridge Poland Sp z o.o with the registered office at 1 Rondo ONZ, 00-124 Warsaw.Company details:KRS:0000535421 NIP:521-36-85-527 REGON:360 368 646.
2. Krzysztof Dadura, whom you can contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org, has been appointed The Personal Data Protection Inspector by the Portal Owner.
3. Users are not required to provide their personal data while browsing the Service, yet it may be influenced by the cookies use and depend on the settings chosen by the User.
4. Personal Data of Users of the Portal will be processed by the Portal Owner solely for the following purposes:
a) For the purposes connected with exploitation of features of the Portal due to the Portal use, and an appropriate Portal administration, including generating statistics reports. Personal data will be processed by the Portal Owner on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, i.e. legally justified as Portal sharing and monitoring of its functioning, optimization, and adjusting the Portal to the needs and requirements of Users, as well as providing them with a possibility of using other interactive features of the Portal.
b) For the purposes of providing Users with further contact using email addresses published on the Portal on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, i.e. legally justified as receiving a query at an email address published on the Portal, particularly to ensure contact with the User in case of them applying for rental of retail space in the shopping centre, and handling complaints related to the Service operation, as well as answering the very query.
c) For marketing purposes in compliance with a separate agreement on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR that lies in sending commercial information related to the operation of the shopping centre to the email addresses or phone numbers given in a corresponding form, provided the User has given consent to be added to the Newsletter list and having their personal data processed (Newsletter).
5. Personal data processed by the Portal Owner do not cover some particular categories of personal data according to Art. 9 (1) GDPR, nor data related to convictions and breach of law according to Art. 10 GDPR.
6. Personal data may be disclosed to an entity belonging to the capital group owned by the Portal Owner, entities managing the Czyżyny shopping centre (the “Centre”) with which the Portal is associated and other entities with whom the Portal Owner cooperates in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Portal, in accordance with the concluded contracts for the entrusting of data processing, in particular to entities providing Portal hosting services and services of providing and maintaining the Portal in a minimum, but necessary to implement specific tasks, scope and purpose.
7. Personal data will be processed for a period of time not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which personal data was collected or until the date of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in order to send the Newsletter or for the period required by law.
8. Every data subject has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data or object to their processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of generally applicable law.
9. The owner of the Portal does not process personal data in an automated way.
10. The owner of the Portal will make every endeavour to protect the processing of personal data against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
1. The Administrator may send Users, including e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial information about the Administrator’s products and services and other products and services, provided that the User has agreed to receive them. The user may withdraw the consent at any time.
2. The Administrator may process Personal Data in order to improve the services, as well as to adapt advertisements, materials or recommendations displayed on the Website to the preferences or interests of the User, provided that the User has consented to it.
1. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the Portal User and are intended for using the Portal. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
2. The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the Portal User and obtaining access to them is the Owner of the Portal.
4. “Cookies” are used to:
a) identify the User and correctly assign historical data to him, collected during previous visits to the Administrator’s Website;
b) better match the content and advertising available to the user’s expectations and interests;
c) maintain the client’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to enter the Passwords on each subpage of the Store’s website again, and;
d) make it easier for the Administrator or advertisers to present the Internet User with advertisements tailored to the interests of the User;
e) optimize the use of the Website;
f) adapt of the Website to the needs of Users, and
g) create statistics on the Website’s subpages;
h) collect anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how people use the Website, which helps in improving the functionality and content of the Website.
5. Cookies are used to:
a) optimize and adjust the functionality of the Portal to the needs and requirements of the Users, in particular cookies allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the Portal on the User’s device in a manner tailored to the individual needs of the User;
b) generate appropriate statistics on the use of the Portal by Users.
6. Two types of cookies can be used as part of the Portal:
a) Session cookies (session cookies), which are temporary files stored in the User’s device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser) and
b) “Persistent” cookies that are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
7. The following types of cookies can be used as part of the Portal:
a) ”Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Portal, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Portal;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Portal;
c) performance “cookies”, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Portal’s websites;
d) ”Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
8. The software used to browse websites may, by default, allow the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. The Portal User may change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser software settings.
10. Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website Owner.
III. USE OF SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS